Success you can validate
Independence at home, at work, and in the community
Thousands of adults are now leading fully independent lives as a result of our programs
and our tutors’ efforts. Our learners’ lives have been impacted in every imaginable way.
Read the success stories of some of our learners.
Nearly 139 learners contribute more to their families. Our learners have made major
changes in their lives and have gone from …
- … having their children do their homework alone to helping them with it.
- … struggling to manage their money to opening their own checking account.
- … missing important checkups to making a doctor’s appointment.
More than 136 learners are more productive at work. Our learners have achieved great
things and have gone from …
- … being unemployed to getting a good job.
- … being left out of work communications to speaking with their peers and supervisors.
- … staying in their current position to taking part in a job training session.
Just over 120 learners are more engaged in their communities. Our learners have
overcome obstacles and have gone from …
- … missing out on information to using a telephone book and reading a newspaper.
- … staying at home to volunteering for a community activity.
- … being a noncitizen to applying for or receiving citizenship.